Red Underlined Words

Dear Computer Lady,

Enjoy your site very much. Your information is priceless. My question is misspelling words ( a lot) that become highlighted.

Is there a trick that I can use to let the computer give me the correct word? I am forever going to the dictionary. I have win XP and use google chrome.

Thank You, Sam from Berwick Me

Dear Sam,

There is a trick to getting the correct spelling when you see the red underline under a word.

Just right-click on any word that has that red, squigly underline and a context menu will appear that will include one or more suggestions for the correct spelling of that word.

I hope this reduces your time in the dictionary!


Previous Post

Where is Check Mark?

Next Post

How To Backup Chrome Bookmarks