Dear Computer Lady,
Just got Windows 7 and so far, I dislike it…………. but I am willing to learn.
How do you set the view of your e-mails so that the font is larger to read?
Since you have Windows 7, but did not specify what email program you are using, I am going to assume that you are using Windows Live Mail as your email program.
To make the font larger when reading email messages, just follow these directions:
1. Open Windows Live Mail.
2. Click on “Tools” in the menu bar, then click on “Options”.
3. In the Options dialog box, click on the “Read” tab.
4. On the Read page of the dialog box, click the button that says, “Fonts”.
5. In the Fonts dialog box, click the drop down list for font size, and select either “Larger” or “Largest”.
6. Click the “OK” button to save your changes and close each dialog box.