I am using Outlook 2010 with Windows 7.
Many times I receive an email from someone’s ipad (or their phones) and it’s in plain text.
When I reply, I can only reply in plain text, not HTML.
How can I reply in HTML? ( I like to bold letters, use my signature, etc.)
When you reply to an email message, the default is to format the message in the same way that it came to you. You can quickly change the reply to HTML. Here is how to do that:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook, and click “Reply” for the plain text message that you want to reply to.
2. Your reply will open in a new window.
3. In the toolbar at the top, you will see a series of tabs, click on the tab that says, “Format Text”.
4. In the “Format Text” ribbon there is a section labeled, “Format”. As you can see in the picture, “Plain Text” is highlighted.
5. Click on either “HTML” or “Rich Text”
6. Now you will be able to make bold letters and use your signature in your email message.