Dear Computer Lady,
One of my AOL email names shows my name as p (only) when I send email.
AOL support/help site has been of no help to me.
Hoping you can help me.
Thank you, Kathryn
All you need to do is make a change in your AOL settings. Here is how:
1. Go to www.aol.com and click on the “Mail” icon.
2. Sign in to your AOL email account with your user name and password.
3. Click on “Settings” in the upper-right corner of your screen.
4. Click on “Compose” in the left hand column.
5. Find the “Display Name” section, and change P to whatever you want to be displayed when you send an email.
6. Scroll down and click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
This should fix your problem.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.