Dear Computer Lady,
Your column continues to help so many of us. Thank you.
How do I automatically have my contact information added to outbound emails under Windows (7) Live Mail?
What you need to do, is set up a signature file in Windows Live Mail.
Here is how to do that:
1. Open Windows Live Mail.
2. Click on the tab to the left of the “Home” tab.
3. Point to “Options” in the drop down menu, and click on “Mail” in the sub-menu.
4. Click on the “Signatures” tab.
5. Click on the “New” button in the Signatures section.
6. In the “Edit Signature” section, type your contact and any other information you want to include at the end of all your outgoing messages.
7. At the very top of the dialog box, click to put a check mark in front of, “Add signatures to all outgoing messages”.
8. Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the dialog box to save your changes and close the window.