Dear Computer Lady,
Thanks so much for your service–it’s great! I loved finding how to keep messages on servers and took care of it on OE, but I have a road runner acct. set up in Mozilla Thunderbird, and can’t figure out how to change the settings for that one. Is it possible with Mozilla? As that is my main email address, it would be a big help.
Thanks again!! Ann in warm Florida!!
It is possible with Mozilla. Here is How.
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
2. Click on “Tools” in the menu bar, then click on “Account Settings”.
3. In the Account Settings dialog box, click on “Server Settings” in the left hand column.
4. In the right side of the dialog box, find the setting that says, “Leave messages on server” and click to put a check mark in front of the setting.
5. CLick the “OK” button at the bottom of the dialog box to save your settings and close the dialog box.