Dear Computer Lady,
I just started working at a new office, and need to add my contact information at the end of each email I send.
Is there a way to set that up automatically in Outlook 2007?
What you need to do is set up a Signature file for your outgoing email messages. Here are the directions for setting up that file.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
2. Click on “Tools” in the menu bar, then click on “Options” in the sub-menu.
3. In the Options dialog box, click on the “Mail Format” tab.
4. In the, “Signatures” section, click on the “Signatures…” button.
5. In the window that opens, make sure the “E-mail Signature” tab is selected.
6. Click on the “New” button and in the small dialog box that appears, type a name for your signature and click the “OK” button.
7. Now, type your information in the bottom section of the dialog box, and click the “Save” button.
8. Click the “OK” button to save your changes and close the dialog box.
Now all your outgoing messages will have your information at the bottom of them.