Dear Computer Lady,
I have been putting links to online articles on my Facebook page for a while now, but I was wondering how I would go about writing my own article for my Facebook business page. The status updates do not allow me to write a long article.
If you want to write an article for your facebook page, you would simply use the “Write a Note” feature. Here is how:
1. Go to your Facebook Business page and click on “Notes”.
2. Click on the “Write A Note” button in the upper-right corner of the web page.
3. Create a title for your note, and write the article in the “Body” section. You can add tags (kind of like keywords) and photos if you wish.
4. You can preview the article before you publish it with the “Preview” button, and use either the “Edit” button to go back to writing the article, or “Publish” to publish the article.
5. When you publish the article, it is automatically posted in your timeline.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.