Good Morning Computer Lady,
Glad you are feeling better.
I have a question concerning FACEBOOK. I have spent hours Blocking names of “Friends” that I don’t know. I now have an endless list of names and have tried everything I can think of to delete this list. Is there a way?
I am not interested in restoring any of them because I don’t know them. They are friends of friends.
Thank you so much for your interest. Lou
It sounds like you might be blocking posts from people who are your friends, but you are not removing them from your friends list.
Note: If the people you are trying to block are friends of your friends who are commenting on posts that your friends made, I don’t think there is a way to block them. You can block your comments from being displayed to them, but not the other way around.
Once you remove someone from your friends list, their posts won’t show up on your wall any more. Here is how to remove people from your list of friends on Facebook:
1. Log into your Facebook page.
2. On the left, just under your picture, click on “Friends”.
3. Currently, when you click on the “Friends” link, Facebook shows you ways to add even more friends. At the top of the page, however, is a button that says, “Edit Friends”. Click on that button.
4. Click the drop down list at the top of your list of friends, and select, “All Friends” to make sure all your friends are listed.
5. You will notice that there is an X to the right of each friend listed. Click on that X and a small window will pop up asking you if you are sure you want to remove that person.
6. Just click the “Remove from Friends” button and they will be removed from your friends list.