Dear Computer Lady,
What is the simplest way to get off Facebook?
Thank you, Evelyn
The simplest way to get off Facebook is to just close your account. Here is how you do that:
1. Go to your Facebook page.
2. Click on the small arrow in the upper right of your page.
3. Click on “Settings” in the drop down menu.
4. Click on “General” in the left column of the settings page.
5. Click on “Deactivate Your Account” and follow the directions to finish the process.
Once you have closed your account, it will be gone, and if you want to use Facebook again in the future, you will have to create your account all over again.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+