Dear Computer Lady,
I look forward to your E-mails. Thank you.
How do I turn off the blue light on windows 10?
I have found out it is not good for your eyes.
Thank you, Madeleine
It is actually pretty simple to turn off the blue light in Windows 10 using a feature called, Night Light. Here is how:
1. Click on the start icon usually located in the lower-left corner of your screen.
2. Click on the gear icon located in the left hand column of the start menu. A, “Windows Settings” dialog box will open.
3. In the Windows Settings, click on, “System”.
4. In the left column, click “Display”.
5. Under “Color” in the right side, click the switch under “Night light” to turn it on.
6. Once you have turned, Night Light on, you can click the link for “Night light settings” to select when you want Night Light turned on, and how light or dark you want the screen to be. You can even have it automatically turn on at sunset, and back off at sunrise if you want.