Dear Computer Lady,
Can I copy my list of “favorites” in IE into Google chrome or do I have to start all over creating another list?
You can import your Internet Explorer Favorites into Google Chrome! Here is how.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. In the Chrome window, click on the small wrench icon located in the upper right corner of the window.
3. Click on “Options” in the menu that appears.
4. Click on the “Personal Stuff” tab at the top of the options window.
5. In the section labeled, “Browsing Data”, click on the “Import Data from Another Browser” button.
6. A small dialog box will open. Check off the items you want to import (favorites, passwords, history) and then click the “Import” button.
7. Wait while your items are imported, then click the “Close” button when it is finished.