[ad]Dear Computer Lady,
I would like to know how to make the font bigger on websites?
I am guessing that you are having a hard time reading the text on some websites and that is why you want to make the font bigger.
If you are using Internet Explorer, you can make the contents of the entire web page larger. Just follow these directions:
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the page you want to read.
2. In the lower, right corner of the Internet Explorer window, you will see 100% with a small arrow to the right of it.
3. Click on that arrow to display a list of Magnifications. Click on something larger than 100%, you might want to try 150% for starters.
4. If you want to go back to 100%, just click the arrow again, and click on 100%.
If you don’t have the toolbar at the bottom of your Internet Explorer window, you will have to turn on the status bar. Here is how:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Tap the “Alt” key on your keyboard to display the menu bar near the top of the Internet Explorer window.
3. Click on “View” in the menu bar, point to “Toolbars” and then click on “Status Bar”.
4. A bar will appear across the bottom of your window with the magnification in the lower right corner.