[ad]Dear Computer Lady,
How do I make a website my homepage using Windows 8?
I am going to assume that you are using Internet Explorer as your browser. Here is how to set any web page as your homepage in Windows 8.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to the web page that you want to set as your home page.
3. Once you are on that web page, click on the small gear in the upper-right corner of the window.
4. Click on “Internet Options” in the drop down menu.
5. In the Internet Options dialog box that appears, make sure you are viewing the “General” tab, and click the “Use Current” button in the “Home Page” section.
6. Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the dialog box to save your changes and close the window.
Now, your new home page is set.