One of the parts of Word 2007 that I use all the time is the Quick Access toolbar.
This is a very small toolbar located at the top of your Word Window. When Word is first installed, the Quick Access Toolbar contains only three commands, Save, Undo, and Redo.
One of the first things that I added was the commands for “Quick Print” and “Print Preview”.
You might have different commands that you use more often, but for me, these are the two big ones.
Here is how you can add your own commands to the Quick Access Toolbar in Word 2007.
1. Open Word 2007, and click on the small arrow to the right of the Quick Access Toolbar.
2. If the command you are looking for is in the drop down list, just click on it, and you will be finished.
3. If the command you are looking for is not in the list, click on “More Commands” near the bottom of the list.
4. In the “Word Options” dialog box, click on the command in the box on the left, then click the “Add>>” button.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have all the commands you want.
6. Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the dialog box to save your changes and close the window.