Dear Computer Lady,
First thank you for all your support .
My question is: How do you take multiple pictures with the iPhone and send them in one email?
I’m guessing that you know how to take pictures with your iPhone, but you want to be able to attache more than one picture to an email message. Here is how.
1. Once you have taken your pictures, tap the “Photos” icon to open the photos app on your phone.
2. Tap “All Photos” to view and find the photos you want to send.
3. Tap the word, “Select” in the upper-right corner of your screen, and tap on the photos you want to send. A blue check-mark will appear on the photos you have selected.
(Note: because of the size of photos, and limits on email, you only want to select a few pictures)
4. Tap the icon in the lower-left of your screen that looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing up, then tap on the “Mail” icon.
5. A new email message will appear, fill out the To: and Subject:, type a message to go with your photos, then tap “Send” in the upper-right corner of your screen.
6. A message will appear giving you the option to reduce the size of your photos (this will make them easier to send) select a choice and your message will send.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+