Dear Computer lady,
Hi, Love your website.
My HP officejet v 40 always prints the last page first. Like 4,3,2, and then 1. Has me baffled.
There is a setting in some printer software that allows you to change this. While it is not the same for every printer, I am going to give you the directions for my printer and you should be able to find the same options in your computer.
1. Click on “Start” and point to “Settings” and click on “Printers”. If you are using XP, just click on “Start” and then “Printers and Faxes”.
2. In the Printers window, right click on the printer you are using, and click “Properties”.
3. In the printer properties window, click on the “General” tab on the top and then the “Printing Preferences…” button near the bottom of the window.
4. In the printing preferences window, click on the “Features” tab, and look near the bottom of the page. You will see a selection that says “Start printing from last page”.
5. Just click to remove the check mark from that selection and click “OK” twice to save your settings.