[ad]Dear Computer Lady,
How do I get rid of yahoo messenger?
To get rid of yahoo messenger, or any other program, you need to go to the control panel and uninstall it.
Here is how:
1. Click on “start” and then, “Control Panel”
Or, tap the windows logo key and type, “Control Panel”.
2. In the Control Panel, look in the, “Programs” section and click on, “Uninstall A Program”.
3. Wait while a list of programs installed on your computer is loaded.
4. Find Yahoo Messenger (or any other program you want to remove) in the list of installed programs.
5. Click once on the name of the program you want to remove, then click the, “Uninstall” button in the toolbar.
Or, right click on the program you want to remove, and click, “Uninstall” in the context menu that appears.
Your program will then be removed from your computer.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+