Dear Computer Lady,
I installed Work Rave and I would like to uninstall it. It keeps says it is running and cannot uninstall.
I think it is very annoying.
Thank you, Treasa
In order to uninstall Work Rave, you just need to turn it off first. Here are complete directions:
In Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Locate the WorkRave icon in your system notification area. It looks like a little sheep. If it is not visible in the system notification area, click the arrow to show hidden icons.
2. Right click on the WorkRave icon to display a context menu.
3. Click on “Quit” in the context menu.
4. Now, click on “Start”, then “Control Panel”.
5. In the Control Panel window, click on “Uninstall a Program”.
6. Find WorkRave in the list of installed programs and click on it once to select it.
7. Click the “Uninstall” button at the top of the window.