[ad]Dear Computer Lady,
I find your information to be valuable; however, I have not been on this list very long.
I do have a question, I have Windows 7, how do I delete all of the places I have look at once or twice?
Thank you so much, Valerie
I’m guessing that you are asking about places you have looked at online.
All you have to do, is open your internet options and delete your history. Here is how:
1. Click on “Start”, then click on “Control Panel”
2. In the Control Panel window, click on the “Network and Internet” category.
3. Click on “Internet Options” to open the Internet properties dialog box.
4. In the “Browsing History” section, click the “Delete…” button.
5. In the dialog box that appears, make sure “History” is selected, then click the “Delete” button at the bottom of the dialog box.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+