Dear Computer Lady,
Short description, I bought new Dell AMD Hard Drive, after seven days
of help (for hours) from computer wizs at Dell, they finally fixed the
drive, problem I.E. 8. Removed it and everything worked fine. I don’t
know if I am at I.E. 7 or I.E. 6, and I never want to speak to those
people again. Can you tell me how to find out?
Thanks, – Bubbles in Bowie, MD
I can show you how to check which version of Internet Explorer (IE)
you are using. Just follow these steps.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. If the menu bar is visible, click on “Help”
3. If the menu bar is not visible, tap the “Alt” key on your keyboard
to display it, then click on “Help”.
4. In the drop down menu, click on “About Internet Explorer”.
5. A small window will open displaying the version of Internet
Explorer that you are using.
6. When you are finished, click the “OK” button to close the window.
You can also just follow this video: