[ad]Dear Computer Lady,
Microsoft tells me they are ready to install Windows 10 on my computer.
Before I let them do this, what have you heard from people who have?
How did the download go? Are they happy with Windows 10?
Thank you, Jan
I have been hearing from a lot of customers and readers about their upgrade experience to Windows 10.
Almost all of them are happy with Windows 10, I believe it is shaping up to be one of the most popular operating systems from Microsoft in a long time.
The upgrade, however seems to work great about 75% of the time, and not work the other 25% of the time. Because of this, I strongly suggest that you have a complete backup of your system just in case things go wrong.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+