Dear Computer Lady,
Years ago I was able to have my downloaded pictures alternate every however many minutes onto my screensaver. I have been unable to get that started again. Would you know how?
I have so many wonderful photos I would love to see throughout the day!
I am going to assume that you are using Windows 10 on your current computer and give you directions for that.
1. Click on the “Start” button (or tap the windows logo key on your keyboard) and type the words, Screen Saver.
2. In the search results, you should see an icon that says, “Change Screen Saver” and beneath that it will say “Control Panel”. Click on that icon to open the screen saver settings dialog box.
3. In the screen saver drop down list, click on “Photos” to select it.
4. Click the “Settings” button to browse for the location of your photos, select the speed of the slideshow, and if you want to shuffle the pictures or not. Click the “Save” button when finished making your selections.
5. Set the number of minutes you want to wait before the screen saver automatically starts.
6. Click the “OK” button to save your changes and close the dialog box.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Join The Family
become a patron today
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+