Dear Computer Lady,
I am trying to import my favorites from internet explorer to edge but I have been trying for 2 weeks and I can’t figure it out.
I’ve tried all the directions on the computer but i still have no luck.
Can you please help me, I hate to bother you because I know you are very busy but you are also everybody’s favorite.
Thank you so very much, Gladys
Here are the directions for importing your favorites from Internet Explorer into Edge:
1. Open Edge and click on the three small dots located in the upper-right corner just under the X that you close the window with.
2. In the drop-down menu, click on “Settings”.
3. In the settings menu, you will see a section that says, “Import Favorites and other info”. Click on “Import from another browser”.
4. Under, “Import your info, make sure “Internet Explorer” is selected, then click on the “Import” button.
5. The import will happen automatically and when it is done, you will be able to find your favorites in a folder labeled, “Imported from Internet Explorer”.
If this doesn’t work for you, then I would need to take a look at the computer to figure out what is wrong with it.
It’s Your Turn: What do you think?
…. Share your experience in the comments box below.
Join The Family
become a patron today
Elizabeth Boston is a Web designer, Social Media Consultant and managing editor of, “Ask The Computer Lady”.
Connect with Elizabeth on Google+