Dear Computer Lady,
I have office 2010, in word when typing can’t see the cursor. How do I made it visible?
When you are typing in a word processing program like Word, your cursor becomes an, “insertion point”. You can change several characteristics of the insertion point in the Control Panel. Here is how:
1. Click on “Start” then click on “Control Panel”.
2. In the Control Panel window, click on “Ease of Access”.
3. In the Ease of Access window, click on, “Optimize Visual Display”.
4. Scroll down and find the section that allows you to set the thickness of the blinking cursor.
5. Use the drop down list to select a number for the thickness, try a 3 or 4 to start.
6. Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the window to close the window and save your changes.