Dear Computer Lady,
I have Windows 7 and would like to use all of the pics in “my Pictures” for screen saver. Only some of the ones that were in the folder come up. What do I need to do?
First, I want to thank you for asking your question clearly, and giving me the information necessary to know how to answer your question.
Let’s start with setting up the photos screensaver so that we are all on the same page.
1. Click on “Start” and in the search box, type “Change Screen Saver”.
2. Change Screen Saver will appear at the top of your start menu. Press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
3. In the “Screen Saver” dialog box, click on the drop down list and click on “Photos” to select the built in Windows Photos screen saver.
4. Once you have selected the Photos screen saver, click on the “Settings…” button.
5. The settings dialog box should be automatically set up to use all your pictures, to check, click the “Browse…” button.
6. In the “Browse for folder” dialog box, look under “Libraries” and click on “Pictures”. this will select not only the pictures in your personal pictures folder, but also the public pictures folder.
7. Click the “OK” button in the Browse For Folder dialog box.
8. Click the “Save” button in the Photos Screen Saver Settings dialog box.
9. Click the “OK” button in the Screen Saver Dialog box.
This should be all you need to do to have all your pictures be part of your screen saver.